This is the first IEEE pure electric vehicle conference. It includes lots of topics about electric vehicle high technology.The topics that the conference includes:
– EV system architecture concepts for passenger, service and utility vehicles (BEV, PHEV, HEV, FCEV)
– Innovations in EV component design
– EV motor drives and controllers
– EV high voltage wiring
– Heating and cooling systems for EV’s
– Innovations in EV energy storage solutions (e.g. battery chemistry, ultra capacitor, fuel cell, battery management system)
– EV systems modeling, simulation and testing
– AC and DC conductive charging, wireless charging, smart charging, fast charging
– Power grid and renewable energy resource interfacing for EV mass deployment
– Design for manufacturing for EV mass production
– EV fleet and infrastructure asset management
– Design for EV maintainability
– Information Technology and Communication services for the EV ecosystem
– Global standards development for EVs and their impact on EV deployment, R&D and manufacturing
– Trends in EV deployment, supply chain and manufacturing
– EV-related educational programs for engineers, legislators and the public
It is the best way to join the conference if People wants to add developments to this community.
A interesting post there mate ! Thank you for it !
I must say, youve got 1 with the greatest blogs Ive seen in a long time. What I wouldnt give to be able to produce a blog thats as intriguing as this. I guess Ill just need to keep reading yours and hope that 1 day I can write on a subject with as significantly understanding as youve got on this one!